[torqueusers] xpbs/submit : invalid command name "tkTextButton1"

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 02:02:54 MDT 2007

Hi,

I have CentOS 4.5 + Torque 2.1.8.

When I start xpbs, and click on the submit button, I get the
"Submit Job Dialog". As soon as I click in the text field under
"File..." (which I presume is the field where I can type a script
to be submitted) instantly an error message appears in another
small dialog:

   invalid command name "tkTextButton1"
   invalid command name "tkTextButton1"
       while executing
   "tkTextButton1 .qsub.top.fbuffer.textbox 77 11"
       (command bound to event)

This is possibly due to line 641 in lib/xpbs/bindings.tk:

     tkTextButton1 %W %x %y

I use:
   tk-8.4.7-2
   tk-devel-8.4.7-2