[torqueusers] curious qstat behaviour with Torque

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Aug 7 23:06:36 MDT 2007

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, SCIPIONI Roberto wrote:

> Or is it the LAM compilation ?

Hi Roberto,

Yes, it is the LAM configuration but I believe it should autodetect
during configuration time as long as you've got Torque installed
then.  It certainly did on our system with Torque 2.0.0p10.

If you are running Torque from the 2.1 series then I'm not sure if LAM
supports that, you may get better luck from OpenMPI instead..

cheers!
Chris