[torqueusers] Send a job to PBS and get it to have other name than STDIN

Matias Alberto Gavinowich mattlistas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:27:18 MDT 2007

Hello:

I would like to add something to my previous message.

First, that I took the pm files I copied from the first of the
packages suggested to me (globus_gram_job_manager_scripts-0.3), I am
not sure if my writing might have been confusing about this point. As
I said, I did not actually run the setup scripts, but this was because
I already had a jobmanager-pbs running and I did not want to risk the
chance of losing changes made to my underlying configuration.

I also did not change the job_description.xsd file as I had attempted
to do before.

I would also like to ask about the .rsl file. In my .rsl file, I had
to add an extensions tag, and the jobname tag is placed inside that
outer tag. Is this how you also do it, or do you have a way of
avoiding the extensions tag and just placing a jobname tag at the same
level as, for instance, the executable, in your rsl file?

Thank you,

Matt