[torqueusers] Send a job to PBS and get it to have other name than STDIN

Matias Alberto Gavinowich mattlistas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:40:06 MDT 2007

Thanks for your help. It worked.

My steps were:

Installed expat
Installed XML-Parser perl module

Copied JobManager.pm, JobDescription.pm, ExtensionsHandler.pm and
StdioMerger.pm (well, the latter was actually the one I had) to
$GLOBUS_LOCATION/lib/perl/Globus/GRAM

I did not actually install the package, nor did I install the
setup_pbs package, since I had already configured the pbs jobmanager
and did not want to take any chances if I could avoid it.

Thanks again,

Matt