[torqueusers] Re: Current Status showing INFINITY and job not deleting

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Sat Apr 21 07:36:30 MDT 2007

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007, Vadivelan Ranjith wrote:

> Hi
> Still problem is not solved. Jobs are not deleting.

Did the momctl command to clear that job say anything when you ran it ?

With both yourself and Adam having the same problem with jobs not getting
deleted after a node reboot it's looking like it could possibly be a Torque
bug.  :-(

Out of interest, on your compute nodes is SE Linux turned on ?

>  But really job 12361 is not running. Our compute nodes are dual
> processors, but currently only one processor is running because of this
> problem.

What does "momctl -h node07 -d 1" say ?

cheers,
Chris