[torqueusers] php based web interface for qstat viewing

Ramon Bastiaans bastiaans at sara.nl
Fri Apr 20 03:50:02 MDT 2007

The latest development version in trunk is fully PHP5 compatible and
should solve all those issues.

I will be releasing version 0.2 soon (hopefully before next week), which
incorporates all these fixes and a whole bunch of improvements.

My apologies that development has been a bit slow. Work has been busy
and understaffed and I'm the only main developer of Job Monarch.

This should improve now and I plan to do more active development and
further improvements in the near future.

- Ramon.

--
ing. R. Bastiaans

Systems Programmer / High Performance Computing & Visualisation /
SARA                 Computing and Networking Services
Kruislaan 415        PO Box 194613
1098 SJ Amsterdam    1090 GP Amsterdam
---
There are really only three types of people:

   Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen
   and those who say, "What happened?"