[torqueusers] Re: Torque as standalone
sdamjad at terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 19 09:12:20 MDT 2007
Ok , here is the step by step process of what i do.
1) Download Torque 2.8.1 and run configure ,make and make install.
2) run Torque.setup root to start up pbs_server
3) But /var/spool/torque/server_priv/nodes file is not created. I
create it and have my localhost np =1 . this is the server configuration.
4) Then i start the pbs_mom
5) when i do pbsnodes -a . It says Server has node list MSG=node list
6) doing qstat says server is not connected
So my question is how can i configure node file for torque and let
pbs_mom connect to server.
I tried following the documentation where same node can be setup as
client and server.
So let me know what i am doing wrong here
More information about the torqueusers