[torqueusers] How to change default ethernet connection for Torque server and compute nodes.

nathaniel.x.woody at gsk.com nathaniel.x.woody at gsk.com
Thu Apr 19 06:43:56 MDT 2007

I think torque only knows about ips, not eth devices (though, hopefully
there's some relationship between the two).

http://www.clusterresources.com/wiki/doku.php?id=torque:1.3_advanced_configuration
 suggests I'm a liar, but I think they just mean that you can specify the
ip or hostname associated with the device (ie /etc/hosts).

Nate

"Sameer Das" <sameerd at cdacb.ernet.in>
Sent by: torqueusers-bounces at supercluster.org
18-Apr-2007 07:00
Please respond to sameerd at cdacb.ernet.in

torqueusers at supercluster.org
cc

Subject
[torqueusers] How to change default ethernet connection for Torque server
and compute nodes.

Hi,
   Can any body let me know how i should change default ethernet
connection for Torque server and compute nodes.

We have two ethernet conn. en0 and en1 and i want to change it from en0
to en1.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
--