[torqueusers] php based web interface for qstat viewing

arnaud.renard at univ-reims.fr arnaud.renard at univ-reims.fr
Thu Apr 19 02:21:44 MDT 2007

Hi all,

i'm new to this mailing list, so sorry if i have stupid questions.

I'm looking for a php based web interface for qstat viewing, pearhaps like it was describes there :
Can you give me some url ?

Arnaud Renard,
tél : +33 326 91 85 91 - fax : +33 326 91 33 97
Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne - CReSTIC SysCom
UFR Sciences Exactes et Naturelles
Département de Mathématiques et Informatique
Moulin de la Housse - BP 1039
51687 Reims Cedex 2.