[torqueusers] sending jobs of a user X on a node with property Y

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Thu Apr 12 15:05:49 MDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 10:02:14PM +0200, Fabio Martinelli alleged:
> Hi,
>
> a simple question, I use Torque/Maui and I putted a property Y on a
> torque node,
> how may I send jobs of a user X on that node ?
>
> the user don't have to interact with this choice.

You could route jobs into an execution with a user acl and neednodes.

This should illustrate the idea:

create queue fooroute
set queue fooroute queue_type=R
set queue fooroute route_destinations = limited
set queue fooroute route_destinations += everyone

create queue limited
set queue limited queue_type=E
set queue limited acl_user_enable = True
set queue limited acl_users = X
set queue limited acl_users += X2
set queue limited resources_default.neednodes = Y

create queue everyone
set queue everyone queue_type=E

set server default_queue = fooroute