[torqueusers] Re: Re: Job output files not being copied to

aohara at haverford.edu aohara at haverford.edu
Thu Apr 5 22:48:08 MDT 2007

Roberto-
Ok this one I think I can answer (unlike my own, that I'm still trying to
sort out with FQDNs and output files).  You need to check your /etc/hosts
file to make sure that you have lines like:
192.168.0.101 slavenode01
192.168.0.102 slavenode02
and so on.
That way when you type ssh slavenode01, the head node can look up and see
that slavenode01 is associated with the ip address 192.168.0.101
-Andy