[torqueusers] no ruserok check if the job is submitted from submit/compute node

Rajiv Chittajallu rajive at ieee.org
Wed Apr 4 17:29:25 MDT 2007

Hi,

I can am able to run a job as any other user if I submit the job from a
submit host even if it's not allowed in .rhosts.

site_check_user_map() from src/lib/Libsite/site_check_u.c doesn't check if the
submitting user is same as executing user if the job is submitted from a
submit/compute node. (compute node if allow_node_submit=true)

This creates a problem if we have a setup where users are allowed to submit
their jobs thru only thru a set of submit hosts.

Thanks,
Rajiv