[torqueusers] Re: Pbs_server error

scoggins JScoggins at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 4 10:20:24 MDT 2007

Did you create a nodes file in /var/spool/torque/server_priv  called
"nodes"?  Inside that file you will have the following syntax:

#  nodename   number of processes   properties
#   ========================================
        node0000  np=4  shared

You will also need to restart mom on each of the nodes.

Once you create this then restart the pbs_server process and do the
following commands to verify:

pbsnodes -a

qmgr -c 'p n node0000'

you can print out the individual nodes if you like to see what the
server thinks that nodes has.

I hope this helps.

Jackie