[torqueusers] Job output files not being copied to head

aohara at haverford.edu aohara at haverford.edu
Wed Apr 4 00:14:57 MDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using TORQUE vers. 2.1.8 with Maui vers. 3.2.6p19.  The cluster is 6
node 48 processor (4 dual core amd64 processors per node) running Ubuntu
Dapper Drake with a 2 processor (dual core) head node, also running
Ubuntu.

The problem is that after running jobs, all of the output files (e.g.
44.babbage.OU and 44.babbage.ER) remain in the undelivered directory on
the compute nodes rather than being copied into the submission director on
the head node.  I have tried with the default configured scp and with the
added line from the manual for using nfs and neither work.  Anybody have
some hints?  I'd prefer to be able to use nfs in the end.

Thanks in advance,
Andy O'Hara