[torqueusers] server/client builds

scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 2 09:49:47 MDT 2007

I did the opposite 32-bit server with 64-bit nodes and that did not
work.  I kept getting a communication error from the pbs_server
trying to check in with the pbs_mom on the client side.  So I built a
64-bit server and I will also be interested if the 32-bit clients
will work because that is a model I will be going to.

Thanks

Jackie