[torqueusers] Problems with acl_group_enable and acl_group_sloppy

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Fri Sep 29 14:00:28 MDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 04:00:57PM +0200, Bas van der Vlies alleged:
> Bas van der Vlies wrote:
> >Garrick Staples wrote:
> >>On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 10:07:17AM +0200, Bas van der Vlies alleged:

> >I celebrate to early. I only test the qsub -I option. Then
> >acl_sloppy_group works. But if i want to submit a job with a job script
> >i get:
> >      qsub: Unauthorized Request
> >
> >I am trying to find the bug. But maybe somebody knows where we can
> >tackle this bug.
> >
> >{{{
> >qsub: job 196.testm.irc.sara.nl completed
> >[testm] ~ $ qsub -I -lwalltime=1:00:00 -qq_genetics
> >qsub: waiting for job 197.testm.irc.sara.nl to start
> >sqsub: job 197.testm.irc.sara.nl ready
> >
> >sl[test1] ~ $ history
> >[test1] ~ $ logout
> >
> >qsub: job 197.testm.irc.sara.nl completed
> >[testm] ~ $ qsub  -lwalltime=1:00:00 -qq_genetics
> >sleep 1
> >done
> >
> >qsub: Unauthorized Request
> >}}}}
> If found the statement that is different for interactive and jobfile:
> (srv_jobfunc.c)
>       if ((rc == 0) && slpygrp &&
>           (!(pjob->ji_wattr[(int)JOB_ATR_grouplst].at_flags &
>                     ATR_VFLAG_SET)))
>
> The problem is that:
>  pjob->ji_wattr[(int)JOB_ATR_grouplst].at_flags & ATR_VFLAG_SET
>
> This is 0 for interactive and 1 for jobfile.  I do no know what this
> flag means

We didn't even change those lines.  That check hasn't changed in a
while.

I'm not aware of any relationship between interactive and grouplst.
There have been some other job attributes added and I wonder if
something is getting mixed up in your build.  Maybe just start from a
clean build?