[torqueusers] NFS installed Torque/PBS ... security issues ...

Richard Walsh rbw at ahpcrc.org
Thu Sep 28 07:24:39 MDT 2006

Martin Siegert wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 06:05:55PM -0600, Garrick Staples wrote:

>>> Hmm. I thought pbs_iff is 4755 by default.
>>>
>> It is, but won't root squash break setuid apps over NFS?
>>

> Nope.

Garrick and Martin ... thanks for the tips.  I was worried about the last
point, but if Martin is successfully running that way, I'll give this
approach
a go.

Regards,

Richard

Richard B. Walsh

Project Manager
Network Computing Services, Inc.
Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC)
rbw at ahpcrc.org  |  612.337.3467

This message (including any attachments) may contain proprietary or
privileged information, the use and disclosure of which is legally
restricted.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by reply message, do not otherwise distribute it, and delete
this message, with all of its contents, from your files.