[torqueusers] Fwd: queue route problem

Jerry Smith jdsmit at sandia.gov
Wed Sep 27 08:56:13 MDT 2006

Bibo,

Is your nodes file setup correctly for the number of cpus per node?

node123 np=1  #1 cpu
node383 np=2  #2 cpus
Node456 np=4   #4 cpus

Then within your qmgr setup tie your nodetype to the number of cpus per
node.

Set queue b_1cpus resources_default.nodes = 1:ppn=1
Set queue b_2cpus resources_default.nodes = 1:ppn=2
Set queue b_4cpus resources_default.nodes = 1:ppn=4

Jerry