[torqueusers] Fwd: queue route problem

Albino Aveleda bino at coc.ufrj.br
Wed Sep 27 06:31:36 MDT 2006

Hi,

I am using the torque version 2.1.2. I created some queues for 1, 2 and
4 cpus/nodes. I use the ?#PBS ?l nodes=4? (for example) in script file
to specific number of nodes that I need. In this case, torque allocated
4 nodes but the job run in wrong queue. It always run in queue for 1
cpu (b_1cpu). What is wrong in this configuration?

#
# Create and define queue b_2cpus
#
create queue b_2cpus
set queue b_2cpus queue_type = Execution
set queue b_2cpus Priority = 180
set queue b_2cpus max_running = 16
set queue b_2cpus resources_max.ncpus = 2
set queue b_2cpus resources_max.nodes = 2
set queue b_2cpus resources_default.ncpus = 2
set queue b_2cpus enabled = True
set queue b_2cpus started = True
#
# Create and define queue b_1cpu
#
create queue b_1cpu
set queue b_1cpu queue_type = Execution
set queue b_1cpu Priority = 200
set queue b_1cpu max_running = 32
set queue b_1cpu resources_default.ncpus = 1
set queue b_1cpu resources_default.nodes = 1
set queue b_1cpu max_user_run = 2
set queue b_1cpu enabled = True
set queue b_1cpu started = True
#
# Create and define queue b_4cpus
#
create queue b_4cpus
set queue b_4cpus queue_type = Execution
set queue b_4cpus Priority = 160
set queue b_4cpus max_running = 8
set queue b_4cpus resources_max.ncpus = 4
set queue b_4cpus resources_max.nodes = 4
set queue b_4cpus resources_default.ncpus = 4
set queue b_4cpus enabled = True
set queue b_4cpus started = True
#
# Create and define queue default
#
create queue default
set queue default queue_type = Route
set queue default max_running = 32
set queue default route_destinations = b_1cpu
set queue default route_destinations += b_2cpus
set queue default route_destinations += b_4cpus
set queue default enabled = True
set queue default started = True
#
# Set server attributes.