[torqueusers] Problems with acl_group_enable and acl_group_sloppy

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Tue Sep 26 02:07:17 MDT 2006

   function to return the next group that has the same gid.

> Fair enough.  The changes have been committed to 2.1-fixes and trunk.

Thanks i have just tested it and it workt ;-). I also noticed that there
was a fix for the pam module. It did not work for me on Debian Sarge.
I would get error in auth.log:
{{{

Sep 25 16:19:10 test2 sshd[10795]: PAM [dlerror:
/lib/security/pam_pbssimpleauth.so: undefined symbol: _pam_getpwnam_r]
}}}

With the pam module in 2.1.3 everything is fixed.

Thanks