[torqueusers] Regarding BANDWIDTH attribute

santhosh j santhosh.iyengar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 23:05:31 MDT 2006

Dear all,

I tried qsub  -W bandwidth=1000 pbs.script

Here the script pbs.script will just print the hostname of the machne where
it executes the job.

But i t gave the error as "qsub: Undefined attribute".

Pls help me...... and clarify the following doubts.

Am using torque-2.1.2. I want to know how to set the BANDWIDTH attribute in
it.

And also i want to know whether torque gets the dynamic value of the
available bandwidth or the static data or do we have to hardcore it and how
to use that data, for job submission.

Thank you in advance,

Regards
~santhosh