[torqueusers] Regarding BANDWIDTH attribute

santhoshj santhoshj at cdacb.ernet.in
Thu Sep 21 22:22:19 MDT 2006

Dear all,

I tried qsub  -W bandwidth=1000 pbs.script

Here the script pbs.script will just print the hostname of the machne
where it executes the job.

But i t gave the error as "qsub: Undefined attribute".

Pls help me...... and clarify the following doubts.

Am using torque-2.1.2. I want to know how to set the BANDWIDTH attribute
in it.

And also i want to know whether torque gets the dynamic value of the
available bandwidth or the static data and how to use that data, for job

Thank you