[torqueusers] running matlab distributed computing toolbox jobsthrough Torque?

Andrew J Caird acaird at umich.edu
Wed Sep 20 16:39:27 MDT 2006

I think we've got this sorted out.  I'll take a look at it to
make sure I don't embarass myself too much, try to document it,
and put it somewhere useful sometime soon.

If you can't wait a few days, I'll email you the two files and
that might get you started.

Torque having job arrays would make this a little easier, since
Mathworks provides a set of scripts for PBSPro that take
advantage of that functionality.  Nonetheless, people here are
using what we put together.

--andy