[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.1.2 Officially Released

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Mon Sep 18 04:15:03 MDT 2006

Hi,

 >   Cluster Resources is proud to announce the official release of TORQUE
 > 2.1.2.  This release rolls in new capabilities and enhancements
 > developed over the last few months including X11 forwarding, tight PAM
 > integration, improved and highly scalable suspend/resume support, MS
 > Windows support for job submission and job management, and many other
 > features.  TORQUE 2.1.2 is the most intelligent, stable and scalable
 > release of TORQUE to date.  See the TORQUE change log for full details.

thanks a lot for this new version (I realize that this was released some time
ago now, but I was rather busy :-)). From the enhancements you mention, I'm
really interested in the PAM integration and the suspend/resume support, but I
have failed to find any documentation regarding this features (the admin-guide
that comes with the release is dated 1998, and the Admin manual online is for
version 2.0). Is there a document somewhere that explains these?

Thanks a lot,
Angel de Vicente