[torqueusers] .ER and .OU written to home directory?

Aquarijen aquarijen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:51:21 MDT 2006

Hi All,

I know I saw somewhere that there was an option an administrator could
set to have the pbs_mom write the *.ER nad *.OU files directly to the
user's home directory by default. But I can't remember where I saw
that and I've been searching now for a while to no avail... Or maybe I
was just imagining things.  But, is there an option like that?  I do
not allow the users to ssh to the compute nodes, but some would like
to be able to see the progress (or lack of progress) of the error and
output files on their jobs that hang.

Thanks!!
Jen