[torqueusers] no stdout or stderr to files

Justin Bronder jsbronder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:48:57 MDT 2006

I believe something in mom_priv/config along the lines of the following
should do the trick.

$usecp server_name:/home /CLIENTNAME/home

Unless of course, CLIENTNAME differs, in which case you'll have to add them
all.  See,

Also, if you configure Torque to use syslog, you'll get nice messages when
the copying of
data fails.