[torqueusers] no stdout or stderr to files

Justin Bronder jsbronder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:48:57 MDT 2006

I believe something in mom_priv/config along the lines of the following
should do the trick.

$usecp server_name:/home /CLIENTNAME/home

Unless of course, CLIENTNAME differs, in which case you'll have to add them
all.  See,
http://www.clusterresources.com/wiki/doku.php?id=torque:6.2_nfs_and_other_networked_filesystems

Also, if you configure Torque to use syslog, you'll get nice messages when
the copying of
data fails.

-Justin.