[torqueusers] managers and operators in 2.1.6

'Garrick Staples' garrick at clusterresources.com
Tue Oct 31 14:09:41 MST 2006

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 10:16:04AM -0800, Alexander Saydakov alleged:

My bad, it is actually stored in $PBS_SERVER_HOME/acl_svr/managers.  Is
it getting into that file?  First thing to figure out if pbs_server is
failing to store it correctly, or if it can't restore that entry.

Any errors in server's log after you add it, or on restart?