[torqueusers] Security Bulletin PBS06-01

Michael Robokoff mrobo at ahpcrc.org
Mon Oct 30 12:32:14 MST 2006

I am trying to locate any information that may indicate the
impact of the above listed bulletin and torque.  Can some one
point me to any information that may show the relationship
between the two?

Thank you very much for your help.

--

Michael Robokoff
Systems Programmer / Administrator

mrobo at ahpcrc.org
612-337-3559 Desk

"This message (including any attachments) may contain proprietary or
privileged information, the use and disclosure of which is legally
restricted.  If you have received this message in error please
notify the sender by reply message, do not otherwise distribute it,
and delete this message, with all of its contents, from your files."

NOTICE: The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those
of the "Army High Performance Computing Research Center" or of the
personnel associated with it.