[torqueusers] TORQUE 2.1.6 and 2.0.0p11 are released

Andrew J Caird acaird at umich.edu
Mon Oct 30 09:26:35 MST 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Garrick Staples wrote:

> TORQUE 2.1.6 is now available.  This fixes all known security
> problems and regressions from Friday's release.  TM on single-node
> jobs and job reruns are working again.
>
>  http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/
>
> Upgrade notes are here:
> http://www.clusterresources.com/wiki/doku.php?id=torque:1.1_installation
> #1.1.3_upgrading_torque
>
> I deeply apologize for the regressions from Friday's release.  The
> earlier releases were removed from the download site.
>
> Also available is 2.0.0p11, for those sites that can't upgrade to
> the stable 2.1 line.  Note that 2.0.0 is still considered obsolete and
> has lots of other significant bugs.

I noticed on our OS X cluster that 'qstat' isn't reporting
accumlated time.  'qstat -a', of course, reports time passed just
fine.  Everything is running v2.1.6 and we're using maui
v3.2.6p16 as the scheduler.

I seem to remember seeing something about this on this list, but
can't seem to find it in the archives.

Any advice?

Thanks.
--andy