[torqueusers] Re: [Mauiusers] scheduling = false + maui

Sam Rash srash at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Oct 26 14:29:44 MDT 2006

But, if for whatever reason, we don't want to mark nodes offline, but want
to stop scheduling, will not

schedctl -s

suspend scheduling w/maui?

And

schedctl -r

resume it?

And torque can still send all the info over it wants, maui just won't tell
torque to execute anything more?

This seems cleaner and more centralized.

Sam Rash
srash at yahoo-inc.com
408-349-7312
vertigosr37