[torqueusers] Re: [Mauiusers] scheduling = false + maui

Justin Bronder jsbronder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:11:45 MDT 2006

We use Moab here and just pausing Moab has the effect of keeping all new
jobs from running while allowing people to still add to the queue.  It
appears
from the documentation that schedctl -s has the same effect as the
mschedctl -p that I use.  However, this doesn't spam any of my Torque logs.

-Justin.