[torqueusers] Security Vulnerability in Torque

Åke Sandgren ake.sandgren at hpc2n.umu.se
Sat Oct 21 02:19:57 MDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 01:23 +0100, David Golden wrote:
> Have per-user subdirectories under pbs/spool/ in the non-disable-spool
> case? But... then be careful when creating _them_...

My vote would be on per-jobid subdirs instead.

And i still prefer to remove any user-writeable dirs if possible.
However you look at it they will need careful handling. If all the user
gets is a file (or two) that will be much easier to handle.

Internet: ake at hpc2n.umu.se   Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90 7866126