[torqueusers] command line parameters

Remo Sanges rsanges at tigem.it
Thu Oct 19 15:41:16 MDT 2006

Thanks....
I have solved by using -v BATCHARG='param1 param2 param3'
and then calling $BATCHARG in the shell script.
This is thanks to your replies and a message of some
days ago
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2006-October/004404.html

Anyway for this simple cases backward compatibility
with SGE is not really mandatory, but it would probably
be good to have at same place same FAQs about these
issues because the documentation seems a little
bit poor and the mailing list is not searchable
right?

.....just 2 cents from a newbie :)

Remo