[torqueusers] reported cpu time during running parallel jobs in torque 2.1.3...

David Golden dgolden at cp.dias.ie
Thu Oct 19 09:17:52 MDT 2006

On Thursday 19 October 2006 02:35, Garrick Staples wrote:

> I think this fixes both problems.  Initial tests are good, but I want to
> bang at it some more.

Have now done basic tests too, qstat output looks good, also correctly
terminating on aggregate cput limit overrun.

Unfortunately, turns out the problem is in 2.1.0p0 too, which passed local
testing, such as it is (yes, obviously need to do better testing...), so I
think our production sector maui stats have been slowly getting screwier
since Sep 19th. Oops. Took quite a while for efficiencies to become
unbelievably low rather than just miserably but plausibly low.

Only way to restore maui's sanity might be a stats reset, I fear...