[torqueusers] qsub -I from compute node?

Troy Baer troy at osc.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:03:14 MDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 15:27 -0600, Garrick Staples wrote:
> My users have 3 dozen interactive jobs running from non-pbs_server hosts
> right now.  Though I haven't tested from a compute node, we have
> multiple user login nodes that work fine.

I've just tried something like this on a system using TORQUE 2.1.2, and
it works correctly there.  So, this *has* been fixed at some point.

Aquarijen, what version of TORQUE are you running?  2.0.0p8 is the
version that has the qsub -I problem I described.

	--Troy
Troy Baer                       troy at osc.edu
Science & Technology Support    http://www.osc.edu/hpc/
Ohio Supercomputer Center       614-292-9701