[torqueusers] Torque_1.2.0p5 job submission problems

Siddharth sshrinivasan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:06:06 MDT 2006

Hi All

I know, I know, we're not on the latest version of torque, but I
wanted to know if there are any KNOWn bugs regarding submitting jobs
using torque 1.2.0p5. We have the requested resources free, however
the jobs seem to go into the queue randomly (as in most times they
start running, sometimes they queue up when they really should be
running). We were thinking of getting the latest Torque version,
however we wanted to hold off on that unless there were KNOWN issues
with the version we use.

Siddharth
Email: sshrinivasan at gmail.com
Cell: (778)858-3532