[torqueusers] PBS Pro mom stuck in substate 41

Jeffrey B. Reed jeff.reed at intrinsity.com
Wed Oct 11 09:46:38 MDT 2006

Let me first apologize for this question as I know you guys do not support
nor have any motivation to answer questions about PBS Pro.  But I felt there
was an outside chance that that someone would forgive my regressions.

We are having jobs getting stuck in substate 41 and while in this state
the scheduler does not schedule any new jobs until the job that is stuck
in substate 41 finishes or a timed alarm expires.  Does this ring a bell
with anyone?

Jeff
--

Jeffrey B. Reed