[torqueusers] install torque on Solaris 10

Stéphane Delmotte delmotte at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed Oct 11 01:47:17 MDT 2006

Hi
I've installed pbs_server on a serveur linux in my laboratory.
at the step I have no problem.

after this I've tried to install torque on a computer node.
I've put the source on a serveur on Solaris 10 (Intel)
./configure
make

at this point I've a error :

    if test "$dot_seen" = "no"; then \
      make  "$target-am" || exit 1; \
    fi; test -z "$fail"
    *** Error code 1
    The following command caused the error:
    set fnord $MAKEFLAGS; amf=$2; \
    dot_seen=no; \
    target=`echo all-recursive | sed s/-recursive//`; \
    list='include lib server scheduler.cc resmom  iff cmds tools  '; for
    subdir in $
    list; do \
      echo "Making $target in $subdir"; \
      if test "$subdir" = "."; then \
        dot_seen=yes; \
        local_target="$target-am"; \
      else \
        local_target="$target"; \
      fi; \
      (cd $subdir && make  $local_target) \
       || case "$amf" in *=*) exit 1;; *k*) fail=yes;; *) exit 1;; esac; \
    done; \
    if test "$dot_seen" = "no"; then \
      make  "$target-am" || exit 1; \

I 've the same error if I tried to install torque on Solaris 10 (Sparc)

if somebody can Help me thanks

(sorry for my bad english)

--
Delmotte Stéphane