[torqueusers] FW: Suggestions/Recommendations for Maui/Torque System

Sam Rash srash at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Oct 10 18:08:53 MDT 2006

Below is the other engineer's response as to how he set dynamic consumable
resources....

Can anyone explain why it would always get '1' via torque/maui whereas same
scripts do proper codes when run outside the pbs_mom code

Also, pls read this overall email as he has another Q

Thanks!

Sam Rash
srash at yahoo-inc.com
408-349-7312