[torqueusers] torque pbs_mom file transfer errors

scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 9 15:52:25 MDT 2006

The problem is the master crashed and the disk died.  A restore was
performed and permissions were not set back correctly.  I had to find
a few setuid programs like pbs_iff and set that correctly before I
was able to submit jobs.  So I wish there was a tool to use to check
all pbs permissions so one does not get into this situation again.