[torqueusers] torque pbs_mom file transfer errors

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Mon Oct 9 15:26:46 MDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 12:06:47PM -0700, scoggins alleged:
> I found my own problem. Permissions on spool and undelivered were not
> set properly.  It would have been nice if the logs showed that.

We have "security checks" that bail if there are *extra* perms on an
important file or directory, but we don't check for *missing* perms
(assuming the admin knows what they are doing).

Since we've had many users over the last few years hit the same lack of
setuid perms, does anyone object to changing pbs_mom to chmod(1777)
spool and undelivered on startup?