[torqueusers] Queue configuration question

scoggins jscoggins at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 4 14:44:10 MDT 2006

Is there a way to not allow the bypass?

If you implement the interactive tag on the queue will that mean it
will know that the -I option was  passed to qsub.  In the documents
using the -I option will set an PBS environment variable to let you
know they are using it interactively.  Can that be something I could
check for in a prologue script and have that script alter the job to
the interactive queue?

Is this an option anyone have tried?

Thanks

Jackie