[torqueusers] queue acl_hosts question

Aquarijen aquarijen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:51:39 MDT 2006

Hi All,

I have several queues.  I would like to constrain one queue to a
certain subset of the cluster.  So I do:
set queue dynaq  acl_hosts = "yada1,yada2,yada3,yada4"
set queue dynaq acl_host_enable = false

and I can see this if I do a qmgr print queue.  I thought this would
constrain the hosts available on this queue to those listed, but I
notice that the jobs are being assigned nodes that are not in the
acl_hosts list.  Is there something else I am supposed to do to add
this functionality?  I am using torque 2.0.0p8 and maui 3.2.6p13

Thanks!
Jen