[torqueusers] Queue attributes for groups

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Thu Nov 30 07:39:07 MST 2006

Bas van der Vlies wrote:
>> Åke Sandgren wrote:

>>> And your question is what?
>>> acl_group = -sara should already work (but i haven't tried)
>>> At least acl_users = -ake does.

Did not pay attention enough :-(. This is not what i want, I want that
everybody can submit except the groups specified. Witch acl_group you
have to specify which groups are allowed and other groups are not
allowed. I am looking for something that us the opposite of acl_group.

We can define a flag for it?