[torqueusers] Queue attributes for groups

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Wed Nov 29 04:24:34 MST 2006

For our site we have different queues, some are group specific and
others are for all except for the group(s) that have a specific queue.
So i basically want is a attribute that reject a group(s) from a queue.

We can add a '-' sign to acl_groups, eg: acl_groups = -sara or use a new
attribute name. (Can also be used for user(s))