[torqueusers] Unexpected qsub error

David McGiven david.mcgiven at fusemail.com
Mon Nov 20 02:43:48 MST 2006

Dear Garrick,

Unfortunately, things haven't cleared themselves. I deleted the whole
/var/spool/PBS (with rm -rf) on the server and reinstalled
torque2.0.0.p11

Then in one of the nodes (with 10 cpu's) I deleted all the temp files
under /var/spool/PBS/mom_priv/jobs and basically anyother thing that
might cause problems, like aux, spool, and undelivered directories.

Still, the same problem.

"qsub: Job exceeds queue resource limits"

Now it allows me to send with 2 processors but not with 4. But this
behavious changes, so there's times in which I can only send with 1
processor.

I've tried everything, but nothing seems to work, and I don't know if
this problem is still related with the qdel -p.

Could you please give me some more advice ?

Thanks
David