[torqueusers] Harggg!!! Why???

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Thu Nov 16 03:54:11 MST 2006

Enrico,

You wrote:
> Why my email to torque ML have ArGoSoft Mailing Server in the subject
> and an error in the mail body?
> I'm writing from gmail.

Now I know what you are talking about. I also got such a message
from ArGoSoft Mailing Server, when I answered you on our mailing list.

I think that one of the subscriber addresses of the Torque-users
mailing list leads to this ArGoSoft Mailing Server. Not very nice
of the subscriber to bounce letters in this way. The bounce letter
contains the address david.yonkovit at hoff.com.

David, are you listening and do you know how to get the ArGoSoft
Mailing Server not to bounce any letters what so ever from the
Torque-users mailing list, please?

   http://www.nsc.liu.se