[torqueusers] pbs_mom + NFS problems starting

Jackie Scoggins JScoggins at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 15 21:35:09 MST 2006

Yes.  lockd is running on the nodes.   Once I ran a debug on this and I remember it had something to do with flock.  I am not familiar with the details of how this all work but it appears to create the file before pbs actually starts.  Then pbs_mom tries to start and complains that the file already exist.    I just installed the 2.1.6 version of torque and I am still having this problem.  Is there something I can run to debug this better?  What is interesting is I see nfslock in /var/lock/subsys on the nodes but not on the master.  What could that be from?

Thanks

Jackie