[torqueusers] Upgrade from torque 2.0.0p11 to 2.1.6

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Sun Nov 12 22:53:37 MST 2006

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 01:49:42AM +0000, Anna Jonna Armannsdottir alleged:
> Hi all and thanks for great response.
> I just discovered that when upgrading from
> at least 2.0.0p11 to 2.1.6 and when compiling
> rpm's from source, the serverroot moved from
> /var/lib/torque to
> /var/torque
> I was searching for this in the changelog,
> but found nothing. So maybe the change is
> only in the spec file.

The default, if you manually run ./configure, is /var/spool/torque.

The included spec file defaults to %_localstatedir/torque (which is
generally /var/torque) to better integrate with the conventions on
RPM-based distros.

Of course, you are free to use any directory you want by passing '--with
homedir=directory' to rpmbuild, or '--with-server-home=DIR' to
configure.