[torqueusers] map a queue to a set of nodes

Valerie Favier Valerie.Favier at bull.net
Wed Nov 8 09:06:23 MST 2006

Hi ,

I use Torque 2.1.6 but neither Moab nor Maui.
I want to map a queue to a set of nodes; i.e. I want that a job,
submitted in this queue, runs only on one of these nodes.  So to do
that, I try the "resources_default.neednodes" propertie for the queue,
but it doesn't work, I think it's because Moab or Maui is not used.
After I use "set queue batch acl_hosts" but it doesn't work too. The
jobs are launched on the nodes that are not declared in the acl_hosts list.
Must "resources_default.neednodes" be used only with Moab or Maui ?
Why acl_hosts doesn't work ?
Have you any other idea to map a queue to a set of nodes ?

Thanks in advance for all your help,
Valerie